Thursday, December 19, 2013

Reading Blog Post

I have finished 100 books. I have recently read Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver. Torak Is the main character. After his Father dies he swears to reach the Mountains or die trying. After his Father dies he is captured by the Raven Clan after hunting a roe buck on their property.

This is a very good book it is 295 pages of a great book. Torak is a 12- year old boy from the Wolf Clan. He and his father left the Wolf Clan. As he later finds out his father was a Mage a healer from the Wolf Clan.



Have you ever read Wolf Brother?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Josh,

    WOW!!!!! How many books do you think your going to read by the end of the year. My prediction is that your going to read maybe 300-400 books. By the way I have not read Wolf Brother. Don't you think its annoying when you read a book that is like 295-300 pages because it counts as two books if you read a three hundred or more page book?

    Sincerely Jakey.

    ReplyDelete